Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology (SIIT), Thammasat University, Thailand is offering Scholarships for International students in Engineering, Technology, and Management for the following students: The Applications for the Fully Funded SIIT Scholarship 2020 in Thailand is now open. The SIIT University Scholarship offers a Full Masters’s and Ph.D. Degree Programs for all International and Thai Students. The Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology is a Top Ranked Recognized University in Thailand located in the heart of Thailand. This is a 100% Fully Funded Scholarship in Thailand with NO Application Fee.
Details About SIIT Scholarship 2020 in Thailand
- Country: Thailand
- University: Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology
- Course Level: Master, Doctoral
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 30th September 2020
Scholarships at Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology Funds are available for excellent students from reputable universities from any foreign country, to study Masters and Doctoral Degree Programs. The Scholarships are available in different academics Fields.
- Full SIIT tuition and educational support fees (Full Thesis Support), excluding:
- * TU Matriculation Fee (600 Baht)
- * TU Educational Support Fees (800 Baht [IT Service by TU] + 55 Baht [Group Insurance Fee) per semester)
- TU Matriculation Fee will be deducted once from the first payment for the living allowance. TU Education Support Fees will be deducted from the payment of the living allowance on every first month of each regular semester.
- Living allowance of 10,000 Baht per month”
- Round trip economy travel expenses, the most direct route to and from Thailand and the recipients home country actual expense, maximum m 20,000 Baht/student
- Miscellaneous expenses such as visa fees, airport taxes, etc. actual expenses, but not over 10,000 Baht
- Health and accident insurance during the period of scholarship in Thailand
Eligibility Criteria for SIIT Thailand Scholarship
- Must nor be a Thai nationality.
- Excellent academic record <preferably ranked within the top 20 percent of the class
- Meet qualifications of SIIT graduate programs admissions
- Two strong recommendation letters cat least one recommendation letter must come from an academic instructor/advisor
- Have good health and good conduct.
- Must not be a recipient of another type of scholarship.
- Conditions to Continue the Scholarship:
- Maintain a cumulative GPA of not less than 3.25 with no –F, U, NP, or -W- grades.
- The Scholarship Recipients must also pass all credits enrolled in each semester and must complete all the degree requirements within the time specified by the regulations.
- Make good progress in his/ her master thesis / doctoral dissertation and report his/her progress every semester.
- Assist in the Institute work for 30 hours per semester. Focused primarily on exam proctoring for 24 hours, and laboratory supervision or tutoring courses for 6 hours
Available Academic Fields of Study
- Electrical Engineering, Energy Technology/Management
- Engineering Management
- Environmental Engineering/Science/Technology/Management
- Industrial Engineering & Logistic Management
- Information Technology
- Biochemical Engineering/Biochemistry
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Engineering Management
- Logistic and Supply Chain Systems Engineering
- Management Technology
- Materials Engineering/Science/Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
- Information and communication technology for embedded systems
- Digital Engineering
- A statement of purpose (At least one page of a statement of purpose)
- A Curriculum Vitae (CV) or resume.
- An official transcript or current transcript:
- For Master’s Degree: Bachelor’s degree transcript with at least GPA. 2.75
- For Doctoral Degree: Bachelor’s degree transcript, and Master’s degree transcript with GPA. 3.50.
- A citizen ID card or passport
- Research paper, publication or certificates (if any)
- Recent photograph (1 x 1.5 inches’ size as a jpeg. only)
Remark: The applicant can apply for the online application even though there is no certificate of English proficiency test.
The last date to apply for the Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology 2021 is 30th September 2020. The Results will be announced on 30th November 2020
How to Apply for the SIIT Scholarship Thailand
You can Apply Online Only for the SIIT Scholarship. Note that you have to Select the “Excellent Foreign Students (EFS) Scholarship” in the Application Form. To Apply, Please Visit the Official Website of the Sirindhorn University Scholarship.