State Bank of Pakistan (SBP) has announced Merit Scholarship Scheme 2020. Stat Bank Merit scholarships are offered to the talented and intelligent children of its working and retired employees who are working at the OG-2 level. State Bank of Pakistan will give an opportunity to those needy and deserving students who wanted to have qualification for the level of Intermediate, Graduate, and Post Graduate level.
Students studying in any discipline in Intermediate, Graduation, Post Graduation, and diploma courses (minimum 6 months duration) may apply for the scholarship. Those who fulfill the criteria below for the State Bank of Pakistan (SBP) Merit Scholarship Scheme 2020 must submit their application forms along with all relevant documents.
State Bank of Pakistan SBP Merit scholarship
- Children of SBP Employees, Retired or deceased employees (OG Level 2) who have passed any examination with minimum B Grade or obtained minimum 60% marks in (Matriculation, Intermediate, Graduation or diploma courses).
- In the case of GPA/CGPA grades, the student must provide the certificate from the relevant institution mentioning the grading policy with equivalent percentage marks.
- The candidate must be registered in an educational institution after 2018.
- The student must not be getting any scholarship from any other source.
- The duration of the course must be mentioned in the application form.
- The minimum duration of the diploma courses must be 6 months.
How to apply for State Bank SBP Merit Scholarship 2020
The application form for the scholarship may be downloaded from the state bank website www.sbp.org.pk/Scholarship/App-Forms-Merit-Scho.pdf the last date to apply for the scholarship is January 21, 2020. The filled application form can be submitted to Mr. Amjad Ali Senior Joint Director Human Resources Department, State Bank of Pakistan, I I Chundrigar Road, Karachi.