Undergraduate Semester Exchange Program for Pakistan The United States Educational Foundation in Pakistan (USEFP) is pleased to announce the 2022 Undergraduate Semester Exchange Program for Pakistan.
The program is intended to promote mutual understanding between the people of the United States and the people of Pakistan. It provides fulltime undergraduate students from Pakistan the opportunity to enrich their education and experience through one semester of full-time, non-degree academic study in the United States. The program will also expose students to the principles of social responsibility in the United States through a community service component.
- Round-trip airfare
- Tuition and fees
- Housing and meals
- A limited allowance for books
- Accident and sickness coverage
- Monthly maintenance allowance
- Pakistani citizens
- 25 years or younger
- Currently enrolled in a college or university in Pakistan and committed to returning to their home university following the completion of the program
- In their 14th or 15th year of formal education
- Applicants are required to submit current/most
- recent, and old transcripts with application
- Dual U.S/Pakistani nationals or U.S. permanent residents
- Those who have a parent or spouse who is a U.S. citizen permanent U.S. resident, or has a pending U.S. immigration
- Employees of the Fulbright organization, the U.S. Department of State, or USAID and their spouses, children, fiancés, siblings, dependents, and parents
- Students in their final year of university
Applications must be submitted online. Paper copies will not be considered. All application materials (including degrees, transcripts, certificates) must be uploaded with the online application. Reference letters will only be required from applicants if they are selected for the program.
How To Apply
For application and other details, visit www.usefp.org For more information: [email protected]
Women, people with disabilities, and individuals from Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, AJK, Gilgit-Baltistan, Balochistan, Northern Sindh, and Southern Punjab are highly encouraged to apply.