Visit CH&TE Website To Apply Online For Admission of Colleges and reserved Seats of Balochistan, You Can Easily Apply Online By Reading This Post.
Readout Below Details for Online Applying Procedure, You can Also Get Merit List In CHTE Website
- Applicants who applied online are not required to submit manual form (Vise versa).
- Applicant can apply only once using manual or online form.
- Applicant can apply for more than one colleges and programs.
- Applicant should submit application before last date.
- Applicants can track their application status online at chte.gob.pk through tracking id or CNIC.
- Applicants can download or print the application status.
- Applicants are encouraged to apply for multiple colleges and programs to increase their chances of selection.
- Please choose program and colleges carefully in priority order.
- Applicant will be shortlisted only for one college according to their priories provided by applicant.
- Merit list will be displayed on the website after the closing date of admission.
- Shortlisted applicants are required to submit required documents and fee voucher to the college within 10 days.
- Failure to submit the required documents in specified days to the college will result in missing the opportunity and their admission will be considered canceled.
- Forms can be downloaded from our website chte.gob.pk
How To Apply For CHTE?
- Go to new admissions on home screen.
- Tap on info icon to view information about programs and institutes
- Tap on ‘Apply’ button to start your application.
- Add your academic record
- Fill personal information form
- Select institute and programs to apply for
- Submit the application & you will get a tracking id.
- Go to home screen and tap on application tracking and enter your id & check your status.