Gwadar Safe City Project Jobs 2023 has announced Latest Vacancies In Balochistan, These Government Jobs have been advertised through Intekhab Newspaper Quetta, The recruitment will be based on the Department policy. Candidates from balochistan who meets the eligibility criteria can now apply for the available vacancies which are mentioned in below Advertisement, Male/Female Eligible candidates can apply through the procedure defined by the organization and He/She can get these Jobs in balochistan 2023 after the complete recruitment process.
Candidates Who Interested In Gwadar Safe City Project Jobs are Informed that Candidates must apply before or on last date after the due date No application shall be Accepted so do not wait for Last date Apply today. Candidates Must Readout Below Advertisement Before Applying for Any Post. Interview and Test schedule will be announced later in local Newspapers. You can also visit our website’ Balochistan Jobs to get all updates. Don’t forget to visit our Website on regular basis to get every jobs Details on your device.
|2||Posted On||05 May, 2022|
|3||Deadline||19 May, 2023|
|Read Below advertisement|
|5||Newspaper name||Intekhab Quetta|
|8||Department||Gwadar Safe City Project|
|9||Jobs Alert||WhatsApp Group|
Recent New Jobs: Click Here
Recent Test/Interview: Click Here
- Legal Advisor
- Civil Engineer
- Software Engineer
- Network Engineer
- Radio Communication Engineer
- Electrical Engineer
- Admin Officer
- Account Officer
- Incharge Command and Control
- Shift Incharge
- Technical Supervisor
- Account Assistant
- Computer Operator
- naib Qasid
- Generator Operator
IMPORTANT LINKS – of Given Jobs Announced In Balochistan 2023
|Online Apply||Apply Online|
|WhatsApp Group||Click to Join|
Details are given in the Advertisement Below
Click Below Link To Apply Online
(Last date: 19 May, 2023)
How to Apply for the Gwadar Safe City Project Jobs 2023?
- The application procedure can be also seen in the job above notice.
- Candidates May Apply Online Here: https://jobportal.sit.gob.pk/public/
- Only eligible candidates who perfectly meet the requisite qualifications and experience may send applications.
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for interview.
- Department has reserve right to cancel the post
- The applicants working in Government/Semi-Government bodies must apply through the Proper channel.
- Interview Schedule will be announced after deadline of mentioned positions. and candidates must bring their original documents at the time of the interview.
Get the Latest Jobs notifications on Social Media
- Download App: Click here
- YouTube: Click Here
- Facebook: Click Here
- Twitter: Click Here
- WhatsApp: Click Here