Latest Male Lecturer Jobs In Tamir e Nau Trust Quetta 2022 has announced in today’s Newspaper, These Latest Vacancies 2022 have been advertised through Jang Newspaper Quetta, The recruitment will be based on the Department policy. Candidates from balochistan who meets the eligibility criteria of these vacancies can now apply for the available vacancies which are mentioned in below Advertisement, Male/Female Eligible candidates can apply through the procedure defined by the organization and can get these Jobs in balochistan 2022 after the complete recruitment process.
Candidates must apply before or on last date after the due date No application shall be entertained so do not wait for Last date apply today. Interview and Test schedule will be announced later, in local newspapers. you can also visit our website’ Balochistan Jobs to get all latest Test/interview schedule updates. Don’t forget to visit our Website on regular basis to get every jobs of balochistan on your device.
|2||Posted On||24 August, 2022|
|3||Deadline||29 August, 2022|
|Read Below advertisement|
|8||Department||Tamir e Nau Trust Quetta|
|10||Jobs Alert||Click to Join WhatsApp Group|
- Chemistry Lecturer
IMPORTANT LINKS – of Given Jobs Announced In Balochistan 2022
Details are given in the Advertisement Below
ان آسامیوں کیلئے درخواست فارم ڈاؤن لوڈ کرنے کے لیے نیچے دیے گئے لنک پر کلک کریں
(Last date: 29 August, 2022)
Related Jobs Links:
- Federal Government Organization Balochistan Jobs
- Sandeman Provincial Hospital Quetta Jobs (90+ Vacancies)
- Pakistan Post Jobs – Post Office (5000+ Vacancies)
- Ten Billion Trees Tsunami Jobs (Multiple Vacancies)
- Ministry of Defence MOD Jobs 2022
How to Apply for the Election Commission of Pakistan ECP Jobs 2022?
- The application procedure can be seen in the job notice.
- Candidates can send their Application along with CV, CNIC Copy, Local/Domicile Certificate and all Required Educational documents/Certificates to the Tamir e Nau PP\ublic College Gulistan Road Quetta before the closing date.
- Only eligible candidates who perfectly meet the requisite qualifications and experience may send applications.
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for interview.
- Department has reserve right to cancel the post
- The applicants working in Government/Semi-Government bodies must apply through the Proper channel.
- Interview Schedule will be announced after deadline of mentioned positions. and candidates must bring their original documents at the time of the interview.