NADRA Quetta Security Guard Jobs 2022 has announced Latest Vacancies In Balochistan, These Jobs have been advertised through Jang Newspaper Quetta, The recruitment will be based on the Department policy. Candidates from balochistan who meets the eligibility criteria can now apply for the available vacancies which are mentioned in below Advertisement, Male/Female Eligible candidates can apply through the procedure defined by the organization and He/She can get these Jobs in balochistan 2022 after the complete recruitment process.
Candidates Who Interested In NADRA Quetta Jobs are Informed that Candidates must apply before or on last date after the due date No application shall be Accepted so do not wait for Last date Apply today. Candidates Must Readout Below Advertisement Before Applying for Any Post. Interview and Test schedule will be announced later in local Newspapers. You can also visit our website’ Balochistan Jobs to get all latest Test/interview schedule updates. Don’t forget to visit our Website on regular basis to get every jobs Details on your device.
|2||Posted On||30 September, 2022|
|3||Deadline||Walk In Test Interview|
(07 October 2022)
|Read Below advertisement|
|9||Jobs Alert||Click to Join WhatsApp Group|
Recent New Jobs: Click Here
Recent Test/Interview: Click Here
- Security Guard
IMPORTANT LINKS – of Given Jobs Announced In Balochistan 2022
Details are given in the Advertisement Below
ان آسامیوں کیلئے درخواست فارم ڈاؤن لوڈ کرنے کے لیے نیچے دیے گئے لنک پر کلک کریں
(Date of Interview: 07 October, 2022)
Related Jobs Links:
- Quetta International Airport Jobs
- Agriculture Jobs Balochistan (90+ Vacancies)
- Pakistan Navy Civilian Jobs (400+ Vacancies)
- BUET Khuzdar Jobs (Multiple Vacancies)
- Minority Affairs Department Jobs (90+ Vacancies)
- Education Department Jobs (400+ Vacancies)
- Balochistan Provisional Assembly Jobs (250+ Vacancies)
- BPSC Jobs 2022 (120+ Vacancies)
- Ministry of Defence MOD Jobs (Multiple Vacancies)
How to Apply for the NADRA Quetta Jobs 2022?
- The application procedure can be also seen in the job above notice.
- Interested Candidates Must Bring Their CV, CNIC & Experience Certificate along with Copies of Documents.
- Only eligible candidates who perfectly meet the requisite qualifications and experience may send applications.
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for interview.
- Department has reserve right to cancel the post
- The applicants working in Government/Semi-Government bodies must apply through the Proper channel.