Ordinance Depo Quetta Cantt Jobs 2023 has announced Latest Vacancies In Balochistan, These Government Jobs have been advertised through Jang Newspaper Quetta, The recruitment will be based on the Department policy. Candidates from balochistan who meets the eligibility criteria can now apply for the available vacancies which are mentioned in below Advertisement, Male/Female Eligible candidates can apply through the procedure defined by the organization and He/She can get these Jobs in balochistan 2023 after the complete recruitment process.
Candidates Who Interested In Ordinance Depo Quetta Cantt Jobs are Informed that Candidates must apply before or on last date after the due date No application shall be Accepted so do not wait for Last date Apply today. Candidates Must Readout Below Advertisement Before Applying for Any Post. Interview and Test schedule will be announced later in local Newspapers. You can also visit our website’ Balochistan Jobs to get all updates. Don’t forget to visit our Website on regular basis to get every jobs Details on your device.
|2||Posted On||05 February, 2022|
|3||Deadline||19 February, 2023|
|Read Below advertisement|
|8||Department||Ordinance Depo Quetta Cantt|
|9||Jobs Alert||Click to Join WhatsApp Group|
Recent New Jobs: Click Here
Recent Test/Interview: Click Here
IMPORTANT LINKS – of Given Jobs Announced In Balochistan 2023
Details are given in the Advertisement Below
ان آسامیوں کیلئے درخواست فارم ڈاؤن لوڈ کرنے کے لیے نیچے دیے گئے لنک پر کلک کریں
Click Below Button To View or Download Advertisement In PDF
(Last date: 19 February, 2023)
How to Apply for the Ordinance Depo Quetta Cantt Jobs 2023?
- The application procedure can be also seen in the job above notice.
- Candidates can send their Application along with 2x Photographs, CNIC Copy, Local/Domicile Certificate and all Required Educational documents/Certificates to the Given Address Mentioned In Advertisement before the closing date.
- Only eligible candidates who perfectly meet the requisite qualifications and experience may send applications.
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for interview.
- Department has reserve right to cancel the post
- The applicants working in Government/Semi-Government bodies must apply through the Proper channel.
- Interview Schedule will be announced after deadline of mentioned positions. and candidates must bring their original documents at the time of the interview.