Pakistan Metrological Department Jobs 2023 has announced Latest Vacancies In Balochistan, These Government Jobs have been advertised through Intekhab Newspaper Hub, The recruitment will be based on the Department policy. Candidates from balochistan who meets the eligibility criteria can now apply for the available vacancies which are mentioned in below Advertisement, Male/Female Eligible candidates can apply through the procedure defined by the organization and He/She can get these Jobs in balochistan 2023 after the complete recruitment process.
Candidates Who Interested In Pakistan Metrological Department Jobs are Informed that Candidates must apply before or on last date after the due date No application shall be Accepted so do not wait for Last date Apply today. Candidates Must Readout Below Advertisement Before Applying for Any Post. Interview and Test schedule will be announced later in local Newspapers. You can also visit our website’ Balochistan Jobs to get all updates. Don’t forget to visit our Website on regular basis to get every jobs Details on your device.
|30 April, 2022
|15 May, 2023
|Read Below advertisement
|20 Post For balochistan
|Pakistan Metrological Department
Recent New Jobs: Click Here
Recent Test/Interview: Click Here
- Assistant (Ministerial) (BPS-15)
- Data Entry Operator DEO (BS-14)
- Meteorological Assistant (BS-14)
- Sub Engineer (Electronics) (BS-13)
- Upper Division Clerk UDC (BS-13)
- Lower Division Clerk LDC (BS-11)
- Senior Observer (BS-09)
- Observer (BS-07)
- Radio Mechanic (BS-07)
- Mechanic Grade-II (BPS-05)
- Driver (BS-04
- Lab Attendant (BS-02)
- Chowkidar (BS-01)
- Coolie (BS-01)
- Naib Qasid (BS-01)
- Sweeper (BS-01)
IMPORTANT LINKS – of Given Jobs Announced In Balochistan 2023
Details are given in the Advertisement Below
ان آسامیوں کیلئے درخواست فارم ڈاؤن لوڈ کرنے کے لیے نیچے دیے گئے لنک پر کلک کریں
Click To View or Enlarge Advertisement
(Last date: 15 May, 2023)
How to Apply for the Pakistan Metrological Department Jobs 2023?
- The application procedure can be also seen in the job above notice.
- The recruitment shall be made in accordance with the recruitment policy conveyed by the establishment division vide O.M. No. 53/1/2008-SP dated 22-10-2014 as amended from time to time and for appointment in BPS-01 to BPS-05 vide Establishment Division’s OM No. F.53/1/2008-SP dated 13-03-2020.
- The applicant who already applied against previous advertisement dated 09.10.2022 will have to apply afresh. Applicants will apply through online portal available on https://nip.gov.pk/ within fifteen (15) days from the date of advertisement.
- Incomplete applications received after due date shall not be entertained.
- In case of any technical glitch email may be sent at email@example.com. Applicants already in government service shall apply through proper channel and shall be required to produce NOC / DPC at the time of interview.
- Applicant shall present their original documents along with 02 No. sets of attested copies of domicile / degree / certificates issued by the HEC / recognized Board / University / Institute at the time of interview. In case any information furnished by the applicant is found fake and bogus, candidature of particular candidates shall stand cancelled and legal action shell be taken against the particular candidates during any stage of recruitment.
- Pakistan Meteorological Department reveres right to increase/decrease the number of posts as per advertisement against any post without assigning any reason. No TA/DA will be admissible for written test /interview /physical and skill test.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be allowed for interview and skill test wherever applicable. The maximum age limit prescribed for initial appointment to above posts shall be relaxed by a period of five (05) years to all candidates. In addition, maximum age limit as prescribed above shall be relaxed in respect of the candidates mentioned in the column (2) below to the extent mentioned against each other column (3). However, candidates can avail only relaxation in one category as per admissibility under the rules.
- Only eligible candidates who perfectly meet the requisite qualifications and experience may send applications.
- Department has reserve right to cancel the post
- The applicants working in Government/Semi-Government bodies must apply through the Proper channel.
- Interview Schedule will be announced after deadline of mentioned positions. and candidates must bring their original documents at the time of the interview.