University of Makran Panjgur Jobs 2023 has announced Latest Vacancies In Balochistan, These Government Jobs have been advertised through Jang Newspaper Quetta, The recruitment will be based on the Department policy. Candidates from balochistan who meets the eligibility criteria can now apply for the available vacancies which are mentioned in below Advertisement, Male/Female Eligible candidates can apply through the procedure defined by the organization and He/She can get these Jobs in balochistan 2023 after the complete recruitment process.
Candidates Who Interested In University of Makran Panjgur Jobs are Informed that Candidates must apply before or on last date after the due date No application shall be Accepted so do not wait for Last date Apply today. Candidates Must Readout Below Advertisement Before Applying for Any Post. Interview and Test schedule will be announced later in local Newspapers. You can also visit our website’ Balochistan Jobs to get all updates. Don’t forget to visit our Website on regular basis to get every jobs Details on your device.
|2||Posted On||22 January, 2022|
|3||Deadline||10 February, 2023|
|Read Below advertisement|
|8||Department||University of Makran Panjgur|
|9||Jobs Alert||Click to Join WhatsApp Group|
Recent New Jobs: Click Here
Recent Test/Interview: Click Here
- Associate Professor
- Assistant Professor
- Teaching Assistant
- Assistant Controller Exam (BPS-17)
- Librarian (BPS-17)
- 8 Accountant (BPS-16)
- Assistant (BPS-16)
- Junior Clerk (BPS-11)
- Lab Assistant (B-09)
- Lab Attendant (B-04)
- Security Guards
- Library Attendant
- Naib Qasid (BPS-02)
- Mali (BPS-02)
- Sweeper (BPS-02)
IMPORTANT LINKS – of Given Jobs Announced In Balochistan 2023
Details are given in the Advertisement Below
ان آسامیوں کیلئے درخواست فارم ڈاؤن لوڈ کرنے کے لیے نیچے دیے گئے لنک پر کلک کریں
Click Below Button To View or Download Advertisement In PDF
(Last date: 10 February, 2023)
How to Apply for the University of Makran Panjgur Jobs 2023?
- Please follow the instructions for completing process of submission of application(s):
- 1. Persons fulfilling the criteria are advised to download Application Form to fill for submission by visiting university website www.uomp.org
- 2. Attach followings with duly filled Application Form; a. Original Bank Challan b. Updated CV. Attested copies
- (4) each of educational certificates / degrees d. Resident certificate (local/ domicile) e. Work experience certificate (if required) f. Latest Passport size photographs (4 Nos.) g. NoC from department in case already in service.
- h. Bank draft of Rs.1500 for BPS-18 and above, Rs.1000 for BPS-16 & BPS-17, Rs.500 for BPS-06 to BPS15, and Rs.300 for BPS-01 to BPS-05 as processing fee in favor of University of Makran, Panjgur.
- 3. Persons intend to Apply for more than one post are advised to submit separate application form with attachments mentioned above at sr.#02 with separate process charges/fee for each post.
- 4. Foreign qualification(s) holder persons should attach equivalent certificate from the relevant HEC.
- 5. Persons already in service need to obtain NoC from the parent department.
- 6. Preference to the local inhabitants will be given for the post serial no.10 to 17 but not compromising on the criteria for ensuring quality higher education delivery.
- 7. Maximum age limit for the administrative & support staff at Serial no.06 to 17 is 40 years.
- 8. To gauge suitability a screening test may be conducted either by university or with involvement of third party.
- 9. Only short listed persons will be invited to appear in test/ interview.
- 10. Any misinformation, wrong presentation will lead to disqualification and further action under the rules.
- 11. No financial liability on part of university will be there, hence claims of TA & DA will not be admissible.
- 12. University reserves the right to decrease or increase number of posts. Furthermore, without assigning any reason,
- the whole process or part of the process can be stopped, hence no claim in this regard will be acceptable.
- The last date for the receipt of applications in the office of the Deputy Registrar (A) UoMP is 10th February, 2023 after which no application can be accepted.