University of Turbat UOT Jobs 2022 has announced Latest Vacancies In Balochistan, These Jobs have been advertised through Express Newspaper Quetta, The recruitment will be based on the Department policy. Candidates from balochistan who meets the eligibility criteria can now apply for the available vacancies which are mentioned in below Advertisement, Male/Female Eligible candidates can apply through the procedure defined by the organization and He/She can get these Jobs in balochistan 2022 after the complete recruitment process.
Candidates Who Interested In Anjuman Islamia Balochistan Jobs are Informed that Candidates must apply before or on last date after the due date No application shall be Accepted so do not wait for Last date Apply today. Candidates Must Readout Below Advertisement Before Applying for Any Post. Interview and Test schedule will be announced later in local Newspapers. You can also visit our website’ Balochistan Jobs to get all latest Test/interview schedule updates. Don’t forget to visit our Website on regular basis to get every jobs Details on your device.
|2||Posted On||30 October, 2022|
|3||Deadline||25 November, 2022|
|Read Below advertisement|
|8||Department||University of Turbat|
|9||Jobs Alert||Click to Join WhatsApp Group|
Recent New Jobs: Click Here
Recent Test/Interview: Click Here
- Associate Professor
- Manager IT
- Network Manager IT
- Network Technician IT
- Technician IT
- Assistant Librarian
- Junior Clerk
IMPORTANT LINKS – of Given Jobs Announced In Balochistan 2022
Details are given in the Advertisement Below
ان آسامیوں کیلئے درخواست فارم ڈاؤن لوڈ کرنے کے لیے نیچے دیے گئے لنک پر کلک کریں
(Last date: 25 November, 2022)
Related Jobs Links:
- Agriculture Jobs Balochistan (1200 Vacancies)
- Pak Navy Jobs (600+ Vacancies)
- QIMS Quetta Jobs (Multiple Vacancies)
- Workers Welfare Board WWB Jobs (Multiple Jobs)
- Agriculture College Panjgur Jobs (120+ Vacancies)
How to Apply for the University of Turbat UOT Jobs 2022?
- The application procedure can be also seen in the job above notice.
- Candidates from all over Pakistan are eligible to apply and application forms are available on www.uot.edu.pk.
- Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria must deposit application processing fee of Rs 3500/- for BPS-18 & BPS-20, Rs 2500/- for BPS-17, Rs 1500/- for BPS-14 and Rs 1000/- for BPS-09 & BPS-11 into UoT A/C No. 10407900525001 HBL main branch Turbat or bank draft of same amount in favour of Registrar, University of Turbat.
- Candidates are required to submit two sets of applications in shape of dossiers along with CV, 5 passport size photographs, attested copies of all academic credentials, CNIC and local/domicile certificate.
- Candidates working in Government, Semi-Government and Autonomous Bodies should apply through proper channel, with NOC issued from the parent departments.
- Only shortlisted candidates would be allowed to appear in the screening test to be conducted, as per the University policy. No TA/DA is admissible for test or interview. Canvassing in any manner or form shall disqualify the candidate.
- The Competent Authority/ Vice Chancellor reserves the right of cancelling any or all positions, without any reason.
- Errors and omissions are liable to be rectified by the University.
- Applications can be delivered personally or by post to the HR Section of the University of Turbat, during the working hours. The last date to apply is November 25, 2022.
- Incomplete applications or application received after the due date will not be entertained.
- Address: Registrar University of Turbat, M-8 CPEC Road Turbat (Kech)
- Phone: 0852-400529